Amusement A Litopian Christmas

Question: Is this you? Certainly not... :-)

Cause marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried several times to post a picture, but alas, my pic was too big or something. Anyway, every year I give away my book, The Runaway Sleigh, to whomever wants it. I guess I can't ship it from US Amazon to other places in the world, but I can give you a mobi, a pdf, or a word doc. Just let me know! By the way, I post this link so you can see what this is, not because I want you to buy it off of there. I want to GIVE it to you!

Amazon product ASIN B01NAEEKN4

I tried several times to post a picture, but alas, my pic was too big or something. Anyway, every year I give away my book, The Runaway Sleigh, to whomever wants it. I guess I can't ship it from US Amazon to other places in the world, but I can give you a mobi, a pdf, or a word doc. Just let me know! By the way, I post this link so you can see what this is, not because I want you to buy it off of there. I want to GIVE it to you!

Amazon product ASIN B01NAEEKN4
Can I please be greedy and ask for one?

I do too... we were supposed to have some today, but it's not cold enough yet (thankfully, in many ways!) Maybe we'll have a white Christmas yet... :)

We put up our Christmas tree last night (we get our tree from our postman every year, it's his side hustle).
Decorating the tree an always be a little fraught when people get a bit OCD about the decoration placement... But it always works out in the end...!
This year, as we started putting on the lights, we found a little abandoned nest tucked into the branches, so the fowl from the Nativity have moved over there for a while :)

Attachments

• IMG_20201213_132343.jpg
    IMG_20201213_132343.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20201212_203858.jpg
    IMG_20201212_203858.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 5
Looks lush! Love all the stockings going up the stairs too :)

Mine’s a bit more dinky, like Charlie Brown’s! Think I got it from Woolworths 20 plus years ago, and the Angel was left to rot on an old tree stuffed on the balcony of a flat I rented once! She could probably do with a make-over to be fair...

Attachments

• D027348A-C483-4ED3-9E28-46AAF40F4658.jpeg
    D027348A-C483-4ED3-9E28-46AAF40F4658.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 4
Summer is a lousy time to try to keep anything green from drying to a crisp in 10 minutes, so since we moved here, we've gone for the more ... artistic sort of tree. Every year we make something different from whatever stuff we can find lying around the house. This year, having just moved, the only 'junk' we had was some gabion mesh we haven't yet gotten around to filling with rocks. So that's what the tree is. LOL! It makes the most spectacular shadows and reflections on the walls and floor!
IMG_8186.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question: Is this you? Certainly not... :-)

Cause marketing

Back