D

Hypergivilance

A new old writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emma

Hi folks,
Emma Martin here, back after a looooong absence. Was a member of the original 'Litopia' under the pseudonym Ysleliss (Anglo Saxon for Spark of Love). Original Litopians may (or may not) remember my novel 'The Box of Stolen Lives'. Well, it has re-emerged in a brand new form as both a novel and a TV Serial, and has already received interest from France TV and an Independent Production Company. My other main project is a memoir based on a two year transition period, that I'm also co-writing as a film script. BBC Films have shown initial interest. It's also being pitched (by my co-writer) to a major British Production Company in March.

Looking forward to networking with fellow writers and friends old and new.

Hello Emma. Wow. Very well done!!! I was in the original Litopia, but was rather a latecomer. Please tell us a bit about your novel, 'The Box of Stolen Lives?' :)

Based around the Isle of Ely in East Anglia it spans 4 time periods, the 7th and 17th centuries plus the present day and 25 years in the future. It starts with a genocide and travels through genetics, positive mutation, evolution, religion, politics and people's fear of difference.

Welcome back Emma, great to hear the success, onwards and upwards ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Hypergivilance

A new old writer

Back