V

Here and back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Rose

Basic
Sep 13, 2014
Indiana, USA
Hey everyone! :D Wow! Thanks to Richard Sutton for letting me know you're back! I was formerly Carol Rose on here, but have changed my user name to my current pen name. Carolyn Rosewood still has books out there, but I haven't published anything as her in almost two years.

I'm exclusively with Siren-Bookstrand now, writing erotic contemporary and paranormal romance with BDSM elements. As of this post, I have 28 releases as Tara (since March of 2013) with three more under contract and due to be released soon. The world of digital first publishing moves swiftly. :)

For those of you who don't remember me, I'm married to David (26 years next month!) and we have a daughter, Nicole, in college (still). She's a music performance major and might graduate in May. LOL! We're hopeful.

We live in Indianapolis now, having moved two years ago (again) for my EDJ. Yes, I work full time and write full time. It's fun. No, really. It is. :rolleyes:

Nice to be here again!! I see a few familiar faces. Going to poke around now and see what's up. :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome back, Tara. I'm stunned at how much you've written- leaves me totally in the shade. Enjoy Litopia mark II

Hello again, Carol...uhm...Tara? I'll call you Tara from now on to avoid confusion.:)

It's really nice to see you back!

Welcome to the circus! As a totally unpublished aspiring writer (only been at it a year or so), I hope you don't mind if I pick your brains from time to time regarding what it takes to get a book in the shops, virtual or otherwise.....

Hello Carol, singer from the Halls of Tara. It's nice to 'meet' you here. I was at Richard Sutton's virtual book launch the other night, 'On Parson's Creek.' I found Litopia again quite by chance this afternoon, can't remember how, right now, it must have been hiding in plain sight:)...

Hello Carol, singer from the Halls of Tara. It's nice to 'meet' you here. I was at Richard Sutton's virtual book launch the other night, 'On Pason's Creek.' I found Litopia again quite by chance this afternoon, can't remember how, right now, it must have been hiding in plain sight:)...
Hi there! Nice to meet you!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader in charge: Christopher Walken reads 'Where The Wild Things Are'

V

Here and back again

Back