• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

You're back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Rose

Basic
LitBits
Hey everyone! :D Wow! Thanks to Richard Sutton for letting me know you're back! I was formerly Carol Rose on here, but have changed my user name to my current pen name. Carolyn Rosewood still has books out there, but I haven't published anything as her in almost two years.

I'm exclusively with Siren-Bookstrand now, writing erotic contemporary and paranormal romance with BDSM elements. As of this post, I have 28 releases as Tara (since March of 2013) with three more under contract and due to be released soon. The world of digital first publishing moves swiftly. :)

For those of you who don't remember me, I'm married to David (26 years next month!) and we have a daughter, Nicole, in college (still). She's a music performance major and might graduate in May. LOL! We're hopeful.

We live in Indianapolis now, having moved two years ago (again) for my EDJ. Yes, I work full time and write full time. It's fun. No, really. It is. :rolleyes:

Nice to be here again!! I see a few familiar faces. Going to poke around now and see what's up. :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome back, Tara. I'm stunned at how much you've written- leaves me totally in the shade. Enjoy Litopia mark II

Hello again, Carol...uhm...Tara? I'll call you Tara from now on to avoid confusion.:)

It's really nice to see you back!

Welcome to the circus! As a totally unpublished aspiring writer (only been at it a year or so), I hope you don't mind if I pick your brains from time to time regarding what it takes to get a book in the shops, virtual or otherwise.....

Hello Carol, singer from the Halls of Tara. It's nice to 'meet' you here. I was at Richard Sutton's virtual book launch the other night, 'On Parson's Creek.' I found Litopia again quite by chance this afternoon, can't remember how, right now, it must have been hiding in plain sight:)...

Hello Carol, singer from the Halls of Tara. It's nice to 'meet' you here. I was at Richard Sutton's virtual book launch the other night, 'On Pason's Creek.' I found Litopia again quite by chance this afternoon, can't remember how, right now, it must have been hiding in plain sight:)...
Hi there! Nice to meet you!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back