Your favourite book in Lego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they already made Star Wars into a video game (a fantastic game btw). The Reacher novels. How cool would it be to see Legos flying everywhere while Reacher is punching people?

Well they already made Star Wars into a video game (a fantastic game btw). The Reacher novels. How cool would it be to see Legos flying everywhere while Reacher is punching people?

But would it be the full-sized Jack, as in the books - or the shrunk Tom Cruise version from the film? (Arguably the worst bit of miscasting in recent years)

But would it be the full-sized Jack, as in the books - or the shrunk Tom Cruise version from the film? (Arguably the worst bit of miscasting in recent years)

I'm thinking it would be tiny cast. While I don't think Tom Cruise's height was a plus in his favor for the role, they did some good camera work in making him look taller. I liked the way he played Reacher; it seemed true to the character. Plus, Lee Child seemed happy with the cast. And, unfortunately, I don't think Liam Neeson would have been a good fit. But Chris Hemsworth aged a few years might have been perfect. That's about what I picture Reacher to look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back