Your Biography

Friday silliness

Depressing but true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Whybrow

Jun 20, 2015
Cornwall, UK
I visit my local library once a week, delighted if a requested book is waiting for me. They’re stored on a book trolley and alphabetically ordered, so I drop to my knees to search for a slip of paper with my surname on it sticking out from the books at the end of the bottom shelf. This looks like I’m praying to my deity!

For the last couple of months, I’ve been distracted by the spine of a chunky biography with my forename on it: Paul: A Biography

51DxRS4gYQL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I don’t know why the borrower hasn’t collected it yet, but I wish they would, as I keep thinking someone has written my life story without my permission. Mind you, much of what I’ve done in the last 66 years has been unauthorised! :rolleyes:

It made me wonder what I’d call my autobiography or what my biographer would come up with. The first title that sprang to mind was:

WTF Did I Think I Was Doing?!

A more polite title would be:

Scrapings From The Bottom Of The Oven.

What would the title of your biography be?

iu

I visit my local library once a week, delighted if a requested book is waiting for me. They’re stored on a book trolley and alphabetically ordered, so I drop to my knees to search for a slip of paper with my surname on it sticking out from the books at the end of the bottom shelf. This looks like I’m praying to my deity!

For the last couple of months, I’ve been distracted by the spine of a chunky biography with my forename on it: Paul: A Biography

51DxRS4gYQL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I don’t know why the borrower hasn’t collected it yet, but I wish they would, as I keep thinking someone has written my life story without my permission. Mind you, much of what I’ve done in the last 66 years has been unauthorised! :rolleyes:

It made me wonder what I’d call my autobiography or what my biographer would come up with. The first title that sprang to mind was:

WTF Did I Think I Was Doing?!

A more polite title would be:

Scrapings From The Bottom Of The Oven.

What would the title of your biography be?

iu
Is that where Elton John got it from? Well, whooda thunkit.

Actually Paul, your avatar looks a lot like Saul (Paul) of Tarsus. Hasn't anyone asked you to autograph the book?
Truly, when I began computer dating in 2004, I attracted several women who thought I was the son of God! To discourage such types, I changed my profile name to Devilheart. Fortunately, this didn't attract Satanists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday silliness

Depressing but true...

Back