Yep-it's another newbie!

The third little known route to publishing: Book Packagers

Thou Villainous Elf-Skins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevie Q

Hello All,
Metaphorical handshakes and air kisses to all. here I am, another frustrated YA novel writer...well I've written it, when can you call yourself a writer?.......(can spell, ribbush tipyst) so............hello.
Stevie. x

Welcome. You show all the signs of fitting in to the pleasant Litopian insanity.

Welcome to the Colony. If you've written a book you've done more than most people, who only talk about doing it, so you're definitely a writer. Getting some rejection letters from literary agents and publishers will be the medals you need to turn you into a misunderstood and heroic author!

Welcome. You show all the signs of fitting in to the pleasant Litopian insanity.
Why thank you! Nutters of the literary world unite! You have nothing to loose but your Parker 51's.

Welcome to the Colony. If you've written a book you've done more than most people, who only talk about doing it, so you're definitely a writer. Getting some rejection letters from literary agents and publishers will be the medals you need to turn you into a misunderstood and heroic author!
Thanks for that. What a nice welcome.

Hello :) I don't call myself a writer, but in response to your question...what Paul said. We are what we do. You've completed a writing work, so you are a writer, whether a published writer or not.

S/he.....

writer.jpg

You can call yourself a writer when you are writing - and I think I probably can speak for all writers when I say that some of our best work is done while washing up or driving in the dark or going for a long walk ;). Welcome.

A belated welcome Stevie, you're already a writer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The third little known route to publishing: Book Packagers

Thou Villainous Elf-Skins...

Back