Third Person Present Tense?

How to write good dialogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

HayleyGF

Basic
Jan 20, 2019
Milwaukee
Hello, Litopia! I'm so excited to join you here. I'm Hayley, and I'm a freelance editor, videomaker, and mom of 2. After editing loads of novels I decided to write one myself. I spent 1 year writing it and 4 years editing it, and now I'm a year into querying. Born and raised in Wisconsin, now settled in the Milwaukee area after 13 years in Seattle. Damn glad to meet you!

Hello, Litopia! I'm so excited to join you here. I'm Hayley, and I'm a freelance editor, videomaker, and mom of 2. After editing loads of novels I decided to write one myself. I spent 1 year writing it and 4 years editing it, and now I'm a year into querying. Born and raised in Wisconsin, now settled in the Milwaukee area after 13 years in Seattle. Damn glad to meet you!

Welcome! Having the experience of being an editor must be a dream come true for a writer.

Welcome! Having the experience of being an editor must be a dream come true for a writer.

It's a bit of a mixed bag, actually! My sentence constructions are always tidy and grammatical, but each and every word is like pulling teeth. I have a hard time just letting go and getting the words on the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Person Present Tense?

How to write good dialogue

Back