Amusement Wow. 10 new Sci fi shows streaming on Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pamela Jo,
Thanks for putting up this link. The link worked fine with my lap top. As someone interested in Sci Fi it is good to see a new digital TV provider giving a platform. However, I did not see anything I would want to watch, so I will carry on watching classic Sci Fi.

hmmm...link won't load. Might be my computer glitching...
This is just the names. There were a number that looked interesting to me. Foundation is Asimov and the first episode was well done. I just wasn't sure of reproducing the Roman Empire so exactly. I dont think that was his idea.

All Slides​

1. 10 Shows That Make Apple TV+ a Must-Have for Sci-Fi Fans
  2. Foundation
  3. For All Mankind
  4. Silo
  5. Severance
  6. Servant
  7. The Changeling
  8. Hello Tomorrow!
  9. Shining Girls
  10. Invasion
  11. Amazing Stories

I’ve seen all but two (suggesting I watch a lot of sci-fi):

Foundation - loved it (unusually, much better than the book)
For All Mankind - first two serious fab, third not so much, hopefully the upcoming fourth will return to full fabulousness.
Silo - fantastic
Severance - brilliant
Servant - M. Night Shyamalan’s at his best.
Shining Girls - fantastic, Elisabeth Moss is wonderful.
Invasion - mostly rubbish, only the narrative/characters in Japan works.

I’ve seen all but two (suggesting I watch a lot of sci-fi):

Foundation - loved it (unusually, much better than the book)
For All Mankind - first two serious fab, third not so much, hopefully the upcoming fourth will return to full fabulousness.
Silo - fantastic
Severance - brilliant
Servant - M. Night Shyamalan’s at his best.
Shining Girls - fantastic, Elisabeth Moss is wonderful.
Invasion - mostly rubbish, only the narrative/characters in Japan works.
Thanks for the reviews. Some of foundation filmed in Ireland and as my youngest was signed up for extras he got a call for male "dancing girls." Some kind of orgy scene. He had other commitments, but I figure I have to watch for that scene just so I can imagine my guy with the crazy hair in it.

Thanks for the reviews. Some of foundation filmed in Ireland and as my youngest was signed up for extras he got a call for male "dancing girls." Some kind of orgy scene. He had other commitments, but I figure I have to watch for that scene just so I can imagine my guy with the crazy hair in it.
I don’t remember that scene, although it might be related to one of the Empire characters.

It is pretty flawless, beautiful cinematography. Also, I love the fact that despite there be no female characters in the first book, they’ve replaced several male characters for female and they’re wonderful, particularly Lou Llobell as Gaal Dornick and Leah Harvey as Salvor Harding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back