Book Review: The Witch Trials of JK Rowling podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Taking place in the heart of London on Saturday 22nd April, LitFest is the place to be for all you literary cats and kittens. We're talking poets, novelists, screenwriters, bloggers, and everything in between! It's time to let your hair down, grab a drink, and soak up the creative vibes.

The IRL (in real life) joining info is here.

If you can’t come along, why not try to hook up virtually with the folk attending! I’ll be taking my cellphone complete with Zoom app and will be keen for any Litopian – Full Member or not – to hook up with us from approx 12:30pm UK time (7:30am Eastern… I know…) until approx 3:30pm UK / 10:30am Eastern. This is the Zoom link to use:

Code:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87433265363

There’s no set agenda. If it works(!) it will simply be a walkabout and relaxed multi-way chat between those present in the flesh and those virtually present. So drop by and say Hi!

Obviously, I haven’t checked the tech beforehand, so there is always the chance that the connection simply won’t work / could be too slow / may terminate unexpectedly. If the latter, then stick around for a bit as I will try to reconnect.

Do try to join us if you’re up for a bit of a lark with your fellow Litopians :)

(PS - Litfest replaces the Huddle for this Saturday)

f you can’t come along, why not try to hook up virtually with the folk attending! I’ll be taking my cellphone complete with Zoom app and will be keen for any Litopian – Full Member or not – to hook up with us from approx 12:30pm UK time (7:30am Eastern… I know…) until approx 3:30pm UK / 10:30am Eastern.
Oh, darn. I'd love to say Hi! but I don't think I can manage to be up and presentable, let alone coherent, by 7:30am PST. Hope those of you who can attend have a great time! (Think I may have sent this message accidentally before ready. Oops......

Hello @Jonny how can I join virtually?

It's here, @Eva Ulian and @Izuku...

It's here, @Eva Ulian and @Izuku...

Thanks for posting this @Bloo✒️ . I wasn't online so never saw the messages.

@Izuku @Eva Ulian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book Review: The Witch Trials of JK Rowling podcast

Back