Amusement Vegan AI Robot Fast Food Review

Fanfare! Blogging Comes To Litopia - Beta Testers Needed!

Fanfare! New Emeritus Members – Old Friends!

Come the revolution, we dicover religion is the way we've come to terms with the fact that we are a greater creature's AI... and that we--our minds--were made in their image.

As if unemployment isn't high enough already. FFS!
Yeah I just read a piece about how self-service checkout just makes stealing easier... or people just get fed up and walk out. It hasn't saved money at all. This is a very upscale version of fast food. Entrees are close to 20.00 US. The writer says the owner is touting that the robots mean people will be hired for customer service, but his experience was people had nothing to do. He was asked if everything was alright every few seconds while he was trying to eat. The kicker? All the food is precooked by humans. The robots mete it out, heat it up and plonk it on a plate. I am SO sick of restaurants offering over processed precooked food and calling it a dinner. It's Petrol station food with a high price.

On a similar note, I drove out of my way to check out The Doll Makers, since my local public library did not have a copy. I found the book on the reserves shelf and made a decision. I could use the self-checkout machines or wait in line for a human. I waited in line. I wanted to save someone's job, boring as it might be.

On a similar note, I drove out of my way to check out The Doll Makers, since my local public library did not have a copy. I found the book on the reserves shelf and made a decision. I could use the self-checkout machines or wait in line for a human. I waited in line. I wanted to save someone's job, boring as it might be.
Do you mean The Toy Makers for the book club? Because The Doll Maker is a different book (that still sounds pretty interesting).

Fanfare! Blogging Comes To Litopia - Beta Testers Needed!

Fanfare! New Emeritus Members – Old Friends!

Back