World building tools and tips

EXTERMINATOR-TRICYCLES. Or. The Daleks Tricycled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonora

Basic
Oct 25, 2018
Cornwall England
I upgraded to patron yesterday. Some things have upgraded on my account, but I'm still locked out of the submission surgery. Is there extra stuff I need to do to see it? Or is it a glitch?

I had a similar problem, Leonora, and it turned out to be a glitch, which AgentPete sorted very quickly.

As far as I can see, @Leonora, you do have Submission Surgery access. Can you check?
Sometimes it takes an hour or two for all the chron jobs to run on the server, these are the little tasks that run behind the scenes updating things.

As far as I can see, @Leonora, you do have Submission Surgery access. Can you check?
Sometimes it takes an hour or two for all the chron jobs to run on the server, these are the little tasks that run behind the scenes updating things.
The only way in to the surgery I can see is through the 'submission Surgery's link under pop up submissions in the main forum list. Inside that link it says 'submission Surgery's at the top, but is marked 'private' at the moment. I'll click it and see what happens.
Just clicked it. It told me I couldn't see other threads, but could post one. Maybe that's all I'm supposed to see?
Oh, @AgentPete, apologies. I've just reread your instructions for making a submission to the surgery, and see that's what I'm supposed to see. Mea culpa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

World building tools and tips

EXTERMINATOR-TRICYCLES. Or. The Daleks Tricycled

Back