Tweet tweet my lovelies

Free writers' talks in Bristol (UK)

Ey yup, publicity opportunity for American friends here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie-Ellen

Sep 25, 2014
UK
If you use Twitter, you might find this a useful tweeter to follow.

http://www.literaryrejections.com/askagent/

If you don't, well, it's not the be all and end all of your market research (AgentP's site says he hopes to find a big, international thriller; pass the word if you know anyone who's written one and is looking about) but maybe have a read of the article anyway.

(Free use image, I always check)

8-cute-twitter-birds.png

I'm afraid even after having twitter (and my facebook page is linked to it), I can't understand the point of something that limits you to a mere two lines? Not something that seems practical to me, and I have enough to do anyway. If someone can get something useful out of that, good for them. Clearly they have more patience than little ol' me lol ;-)

U can cheat w links. Twitter can provide leverage within 140 but it took me a while to experience that. When I first tweeted it was re: Tarot. Agents tweet, and publishers, and they tweet zeitgeist and submission opps. An agent might tweet they are currently building their list, actively looking for such and such a type of story while others might say, maxed, not open to subs at this time.

Last edited:
U can cheat w links. Twitter can provide leverage within 140 but it took me a while to experience that. When I first tweeted it was re: Tarot. Agents tweet, and publishers, and they tweet zeitgesit and submission opps. An agent might tweet they are currently building their list, actively looking for such and such a type of story while others might say, maxed, not open to subs at this time.
Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free writers' talks in Bristol (UK)

Ey yup, publicity opportunity for American friends here

Back