Tweet tweet my lovelies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie-Ellen

If you use Twitter, you might find this a useful tweeter to follow.

http://www.literaryrejections.com/askagent/

If you don't, well, it's not the be all and end all of your market research (AgentP's site says he hopes to find a big, international thriller; pass the word if you know anyone who's written one and is looking about) but maybe have a read of the article anyway.

(Free use image, I always check)

8-cute-twitter-birds.png

I'm afraid even after having twitter (and my facebook page is linked to it), I can't understand the point of something that limits you to a mere two lines? Not something that seems practical to me, and I have enough to do anyway. If someone can get something useful out of that, good for them. Clearly they have more patience than little ol' me lol ;-)

U can cheat w links. Twitter can provide leverage within 140 but it took me a while to experience that. When I first tweeted it was re: Tarot. Agents tweet, and publishers, and they tweet zeitgeist and submission opps. An agent might tweet they are currently building their list, actively looking for such and such a type of story while others might say, maxed, not open to subs at this time.

Last edited:
U can cheat w links. Twitter can provide leverage within 140 but it took me a while to experience that. When I first tweeted it was re: Tarot. Agents tweet, and publishers, and they tweet zeitgesit and submission opps. An agent might tweet they are currently building their list, actively looking for such and such a type of story while others might say, maxed, not open to subs at this time.
Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back