Blog Post: Top Ten Writing Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Really sorry for my absence, it’s been a torrid start to the year and I’m only just coming up for air.

Thinking about running another couple of seminars, the reaction to the last one was quite positive I felt.

It would make sense to consider “Titles” next. They can make or break a book. I have sold books to publishers purely on the strength of the title alone.

Any interest?

If so, what sort of time / day would be best? If there’s enough interest, we could repeat it, as we did last time, on different times/days.

Yes pls, and Sunday pm usually would work well for me, tho' can vary according to weekend obligations....Thank you

How long do you expect this one to be? I can make the first 45 min to an hour, but then I'll need to leave to take the kids to school (because that's Monday morning here, and the first day of the school year, in fact).

Really sorry for my absence, it’s been a torrid start to the year and I’m only just coming up for air.

Thinking about running another couple of seminars, the reaction to the last one was quite positive I felt.

It would make sense to consider “Titles” next. They can make or break a book. I have sold books to publishers purely on the strength of the title alone.

Any interest?

If so, what sort of time / day would be best? If there’s enough interest, we could repeat it, as we did last time, on different times/days.
Sunday after 2 works best for me, I would be thrilled to pick up helpful tidbits from you!

I will be interested in a "titles" seminar and this time I should be able to have a visual presence. The same time is fine for me, although it will be in the middle of the night over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Editing

Blog Post: Top Ten Writing Tips

Back