Fanfare! I did something ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
If you happened to be with us for last week’s live show, you’ll know that we had serious tech trouble throughout. I normally don’t edit it – the recording you see on Facebook or YouTube is exactly what happened live – but this time I had to spend hours knitting it all together. I think what came out was a remarkably coherent show under the circumstances - and an important one, since we had the benefit of having a major publisher as a special guest.

This Sunday, I haven’t booked another publisher, since I feel the tech needs to be put through its paces again. So you’ll have me, Litopian Ali Gardner, and another Litopian (not yet confirmed). We’re also in the run-up to Frankfurt, so it’s quite hard to get publishers to commit to anything other than prepping for the book fair at the moment.

The good news is that in a week or two we’ll be hosting another major publisher who is actually about to became an agent – the first time we’ve an agent on apart from me! This will be a a very useful show, I’m certain.

Anyway, do join me live this Sunday, please – and let’s hope the gremlins have been banished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping It Fresh!

Fanfare! I did something ...

Back