Things moving forward!

Getting Mad, Baby! What angers you about writing?

Fast Food Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madz

Basic
Feb 9, 2015
Surrey
Dear fellow Litopians,

I have finally had some success that I wanted to share with you all. I wrote a book a couple of years ago which earned 2 full ms requests then interest sort of fizzled out. So I cut my losses and wrote another. I'm ecstatic to say I now have an agent!

I've recently found out that publishers check out Twitter pages and mine is looking decidely malnourished. It would help me out a lot if any of you could be kind enough to follow me. My handle is @mkhanauthor
I will of course be more than happy to return the favour with a follow back. And I promise I'm not a prolific tweeter so I won't clog up your feed. Oh yeah: I write YA. ;)

Thank you and hope to keep you updated on my journey!

Madz

Excellent news! Thanks for sharing, congratulations. Now the work continues :). Happy to follow you in twitter. Will do so now.

Thank you every one! And apologies for this late reply. I made the first post at London City Airport before boarding my flight to Belgium. Little did I know Apple would block me from accessing the internet abroad! Now sitting in the hotel lobby I have been able to reconnect so I'm heading straight over to Twitter to follow everyone back.

You guys are the best! :)

Thank you every one! And apologies for this late reply. I made the first post at London City Airport before boarding my flight to Belgium. Little did I know Apple would block me from accessing the internet abroad! Now sitting in the hotel lobby I have been able to reconnect so I'm heading straight over to Twitter to follow everyone back.

You guys are the best! :)

Hey, thank you for sharing your great news with us and no apologies needed. Life is busy! :) Have fun in Belgium! If they still do the evening light and music thing in the Grand Place, it's worth seeing. Went two years ago with my kids.

Hey, thank you for sharing your great news with us and no apologies needed. Life is busy! :) Have fun in Belgium! If they still do the evening light and music thing in the Grand Place, it's worth seeing. Went two years ago with my kids.
Oooh - thanks for the tip! :cool:

You beat me to it! I'm a huge parkour fan too! Thanks for the follow. ;)

No probs. Keep us posted with your work. I got excited today when an agent followed me on twitter - goodness knows how my heart will fare with an agent representation! Well done to ya again!

No probs. Keep us posted with your work. I got excited today when an agent followed me on twitter - goodness knows how my heart will fare with an agent representation! Well done to ya again!
That's awesome! Hope it works out for you soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Mad, Baby! What angers you about writing?

Fast Food Reading

Back