The time has come.

M

A mosquito of an idea

Bookmarks - what do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if you've been querying then in my opinion you've been doing a pretty tough part of writing! Happy to hear you're getting back to your book though soon! :D
Fair point. I was kind of doing all of the tasks of the writer but the writing, and you all know how that gets to be, after a while.

Great to get back on the writing. That's a big gap. But you haven't really stopped..the stages you've gone through since are all relevant. Including reaching the millionth post at the Colony! Onwards Mr JAB!! :D

Mind you, your mind must work fast and skilfully to churn so many words out. If I increased my speed setting my silly setting increases too! Sentences just don't read right.

Great to get back on the writing. That's a big gap. But you haven't really stopped..the stages you've gone through since are all relevant. Including reaching the millionth post at the Colony! Onwards Mr JAB!! :D

Mind you, your mind must work fast and skilfully to churn so many words out. If I increased my speed setting my silly setting increases too! Sentences just don't read right.
Am I already up to a million? Wow — maybe I need to tone it down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

A mosquito of an idea

Bookmarks - what do you use?

Back