Amusement The scene of the crime!

You are invited to enter our July Flash Club :)

Tribute to. a writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clicker training I bet, but even so, very funny! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I think I read that the people in the house had been bringing the squirrel back to health. If I have the story straight, the squirrel apparently knocked over the broom and someone in the other room shouted and started heading to the kitchen. First the squirrel began to retreat from the accident, then when he heard the footsteps of someone coming, he returned to the broom and staged his own death. :D Apparently it was caught on a security camera in the room.

I think I read that the people in the house had been bringing the squirrel back to health. If I have the story straight, the squirrel apparently knocked over the broom and someone in the other room shouted and started heading to the kitchen. First the squirrel began to retreat from the accident, then when he heard the footsteps of someone coming, he returned to the broom and staged his own death. :D Apparently it was caught on a security camera in the room.
A likely story! :face-with-monocle:

You mean someone trained the squirrel to do this?
I bet they did. Folk have trained racoons to put money in a piggy bank with clicker training. I could be wrong, but I bet these people have seen something funny the squirrel was doing anyway and built on it.

Having said all that, I hope they do nurse the flying squirrel back to health and are able to release it back to the wild. Then, I hope it uses its natural freeze technique up in the trees to avoid predators. They are amazing animals.

I bet they did. Folk have trained racoons to put money in a piggy bank with clicker training. I could be wrong, but I bet these people have seen something funny the squirrel was doing anyway and built on it.

Having said all that, I hope they do nurse the flying squirrel back to health and are able to release it back to the wild. Then, I hope it uses its natural freeze technique up in the trees to avoid predators. They are amazing animals.
You're probably right about training the squirrel. The story seems too good to be true. It's that second move that got me, the one where he brings the pole, seemingly on second thought, up to his neck and then sprawls out to look dead. So funny. Trained or not, he's a smart squirrel and sure is fun ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are invited to enter our July Flash Club :)

Tribute to. a writer

Back