Fanfare! The Rarkyn's Familiar is getting published!

Amusement My new look!

The September Flash Club is now open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikky Lee

Nikky Lee
Jul 27, 2018
New Zealand
Hi guys,

Exciting news today! Some of you might remember my MS The Rarkyn's Familiar from various discussions in Writing Groups and Huddles. I'm thrilled to say it and the rest of the series has been acquired by Parliament House Press! They just announced it this morning.

I'm SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, Nikky, that's wonderful. And no surprise, you are a marvelous writer, I love reading anything you write. Super :)

Whohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!! Congratulations :) I knew it was only a matter of time. I second Emily, you're a fab writer :) :clinking-glasses: :star-struck::bottle-with-popping-cork::heart:

Hi guys,

Exciting news today! Some of you might remember my MS The Rarkyn's Familiar from various discussions in Writing Groups and Huddles. I'm thrilled to say it and the rest of the series has been acquired by Parliament House Press! They just announced it this morning.

Amazing news!

Hi guys,

Very, very wonderful. Congratulations!!! 1597767802975.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amusement My new look!

The September Flash Club is now open

Back