60 Calls for Submissions in February 2022 - Paying markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny

Staff member
Guardian
Mar 1, 2020
HI all,

There were a few bugs with the site's operation left over from the last restructure that @AgentPete has now fixed.
  • If on a desktop or laptop - your user panel is a sticky once more - so you will have access to it wherever you are in any given thread. It no longer disappears.
  • All links and tags default to the original red colour once again making them much more visible than the recent blue we've had.
  • And as per Pete's message last week - notifications (under the bell icon) no longer disappear after two days. They now last 10 days.
I you notice anything else that's changed or have any suggestions, please let me, @Ancora Imparo or Pete know and we will look into it.

HI all,

There were a few bugs with the site's operation left over from the last restructure that @AgentPete has now fixed.
  • If on a desktop or laptop - your user panel is a sticky once more - so you will have access to it wherever you are in any given thread. It no longer disappears.
  • All links and tags default to the original red colour once again making them much more visible than the recent blue we've had.
  • And as per Pete's message last week - notifications (under the bell icon) no longer disappear after two days. They now last 10 days.
I you notice anything else that's changed or have any suggestions, please let me, @Ancora Imparo or Pete know and we will look into it.
Question @Jonny: what's a sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

64 Writing Contests in February 2022 - No entry fees

60 Calls for Submissions in February 2022 - Paying markets

Back