• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

So... Hope This Raises A Smile For Your Monday Morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
United-Nations

I hesitate to explain – (or excuse!) – but there is a reason for this. In their wisdom, the graphics card maker Nvidia have built in a new feature that allows a presenter’s eyes to appear to be looking forward, i.e. at the camera, while they’re actually looking elsewhere. The idea is that this ought to be useful to folk who (like me) want to maintain eye contact with the audience while simultaneously looking at stuff on other screens, e.g. changing the shot etc. (Or in my case yesterday, getting the voting working!).

Looks like Nvidia have a bit more work to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back