When the Baddies Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
You’ll see a small, but I hope useful, update to the way you view threads (conversations) inside the Colony. Scroll down to the end of a thread, beyond the Quick Reply box, and you’ll now be presented with a list of similar topics that have been raised in the past. The Colony contains oodles of great information, not all of it easy to find… hopefully this will make some of our older threads more accessible again.

Can I just remind you, please, that the Colony depends on you for its continued existence. If you value Litopia, please upgrade your membership. There are a range of options, including the “Benefactor” level that starts from just £1 a month. And you can upgrade or downgrade your support level at any time, depending on whether you land that mega-book deal or not :) And thank you for making Litopia a wonderful place for all of us.

A useful addition to the Colony. As the old saying goes: Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information upon it.

Morning Pete, I've just noticed that Back Room threads are included in the 'Similar threads', which I guess means the software is also indexing and searching those threads for keyword matches. Should Back Room threads be included this way, or does it infringe on the privacy the Back Room offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfare! Writing Venomous Creatures

When the Baddies Win

Back