28 Writing Conferences in July 2020

Your hero and you

Status
Not open for further replies.

georginaK

Georgina Key
Mar 16, 2019
Houston, TX
I hope some of you can join me for my virtual book launch—I’d love to “see” you there! It’s next Friday June 26–see program attached for details (7pm CST)—that’s 2pm for you fellow Brits

Attachments

• CA573DA4-0FB2-43DE-ADBF-236F20A49F70.jpeg
    CA573DA4-0FB2-43DE-ADBF-236F20A49F70.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 20
That's fantastic.

I'll try and drop by too as I'm partial to a glass of something or other - even if it's virtual.

I hope some of you can join me for my virtual book launch—I’d love to “see” you there! It’s next Friday June 26–see program attached for details (7pm CST)—that’s 2pm for you fellow Brits
OOPS!! Got my times messed up!! So it’ll actually be 1AM in the UK

Congratulations and best of luck, Georgina. Hope to "see" you later :) I added another fanfare just there as a reminder :collision:

Hi @georginaK As you know I stopped by - but I couldn't access the live content (reading and interview) although I'm a bit of a FB dunce so might have been in the wrong place :eek: Is it available to see anywhere?

Hope it went really well and you didn't overdo the virtual champagne :bottle-with-popping-cork::bottle-with-popping-cork:

Hi @georginaK As you know I stopped by - but I couldn't access the live content (reading and interview) although I'm a bit of a FB dunce so might have been in the wrong place :eek: Is it available to see anywhere?

Hope it went really well and you didn't overdo the virtual champagne :bottle-with-popping-cork::bottle-with-popping-cork:
The launch is still on my FB page, so you can watch it there whenever you get the chance. P.S. I definitely overdid the (virtual) champagne!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

28 Writing Conferences in July 2020

Your hero and you

Back