Season's Greetings

Proverb for the new year

Dealing with criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers. same back.

I am just going to light a solstice candle with friends to celebrate the shortest day and return of the light. Then drink loads of wine, eat cinnamon buns and get cosy. My fella's kids (they're in their 20s) will probably come over Boxing Day.

Cheers. same back.

I am just going to light a solstice candle with friends to celebrate the shortest day and return of the light. Then drink loads of wine, eat cinnamon buns and get cosy. My fella's kids (they're in their 20s) will probably come over Boxing Day.
Beautiful idea, Ronnie. We're going to greet the new sun tomorrow; burn the dross and then light the Yule log. Of course, this is in between looking after two very busy little granddaughters!

Sorry everyone if you hate the tune. Il Matrimonio hates it, and is grizzling that it's given him an ear worm. I tell him he's lucky it's not Rudolph the Red Nose reindeer, but he doesn't seem too sure. Ho ho ho.

I put this up every year because I love it so much.

I LOVE the Piano guys (I think I say this every time you post this, lol). I love this Carol of the Bells
Merry Christmas all! Zoomed the Dean of Canterbury yesterday, he’s a lovely chap:

Gorgeously Christmassy report :) :glowing-star:
Beannachtai na Nollaig
Nollaig mhór mhaith duit agus guím gach rath agus séan ort san athbhliain

:heart:

Nollaig 2021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proverb for the new year

Dealing with criticism

Back