Proud Me, But Possible Cover Idea?

Social Media Myths

7 Great Writing Conferences in January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have reason to be proud, she is striking, which a cover should be. Not sure what genre though. Real people on covers are usually for nonfiction. That said I have gone with a face for my suspense novel but it is distorted/cracked which fits my story.

You have reason to be proud, she is striking, which a cover should be. Not sure what genre though. Real people on covers are usually for nonfiction. That said I have gone with a face for my suspense novel but it is distorted/cracked which fits my story.
I'm sorry I haven't been on the forums much in the past week or so, did you post the picture you were going to use? I'm curious to see it!

She's gorgeous!! Great job on the make-up. Not sure about a book cover, aren't photos more for biography?

This is my daughter Violet, currently in Cosmetolgy school. She's learning to do make up and hair. But, I kind of think this might make a good book cover, lol, or a trendy ad?
View attachment 7790
Excellent! Very striking! I'm sure she could do further brilliant renditions for a book cover. Face plus something or within a relevant design would work e.g. she could be a faerie in a story (This picture also reminds me of the musical "Chicago" with Liza Minelli).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Social Media Myths

7 Great Writing Conferences in January 2021

Back