Promotion site for authors

Who does the graphic on 'rebellious' look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2017
Lodeve, France
I have just discovered this new site. They have only been going since this October, they seem nice and I've chatted to the founder.

It's designed to help readers and writers find each other. Writers, you can put up a prologue and chapter of your book, along with the cover and blurb, readers can then go to the site and read the first chapter and buy your book from wherever you have it, Amazon, publisher, kindle. We take nothing from sales, we charge a flat fee, either monthly or yearly that is very affordable. Strictly alphabetical and genre sectioned, so no lost in the Amazon shuffle. Until January it is completely free. Although we cannot guarantee sales it's worth a try. Share with your writer and reader pals.
COSTS. Writers pay a flat fee $20 per month $200 per year and it's free till January.
We are writers helping writers.

PS She also said: It's been up and running since October but it's hard to get people to understand it's not a vanity press, not an editing company or a publishing company, just a place to market your books. This relies on you sharing the website to help draw readers in.

So it is free until January, after which you start paying. I'm going to give it a go, because really I have nothing to lose, and I have checked that I can pay monthly, so if it doesn't work for me I shall simply stop. But I do see that it only will work if people use it, and promote (share) it. It is easy to submit via the form.

I have just discovered this new site. They have only been going since this October, they seem nice and I've chatted to the founder.

But I do see that it only will work if people use it, and promote (share) it. It is easy to submit via the form.

They are going to need to get someone to correct their promotional information. That paragraph you quoted has seven mistakes in it. Sadly, that will put people off a lot.
Are they first-language English speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who does the graphic on 'rebellious' look like?

Back