Pop Ups

News Would You Like To Guest on Pop-Up Submissions?

Swearing in Children's Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve C

Basic
Mar 1, 2019
Thailand
I am building up to throwing myself into the deep end and submitting.
Does anyone know how long the waiting time is to have your submission looked at?
Also, if I chicken out or rewrite stuff can I cancel or alter my submission during the waiting period?
Thanks for any help

I'd suggest you watch every pop-up and see what is said. If anything applies to your writing, polish until you're satisfied. When you're ready to hear the criticism, then submit.

Not sure I want to wait 3 months for pop ups and don't think i qualify for surgery.
Will content myself with watching others.

In response to your second question, Steve, you would need to let Peter know, but you could sub a rewrite while waiting. The (volunteer) readers organise the recordings with each other, and with Peter up to a month ahead

Hi Malaika. Yes. I'd suggest you message @AgentPete using the private messaging facility top of this screen, the little red envelope. Start a private conversation with a title saying 'How to re-sub to Pop Ups?' or something along those lines. Catch his eye along all his other messages. Guardians, please shout if there is a better way :)

Hi Malaika. Yes. I'd suggest you message @AgentPete using the private messaging facility top of this screen, the little red envelope. Start a private conversation with a title saying 'How to re-sub to Pop Ups?' or something along those lines. Catch his eye along all his other messages. Guardians, please shout if there is a better way :)

Yes, that’s the best way. Thanks, @Katie-Ellen Hazeldine. :)

@Andrew Okey. 'The Postboy' is not scheduled for March. 17, 24 or 31. We haven't yet scheduled beyond that point. But if you subbed in November, why not flag it up with @AgentPete? He may see this, but sometimes there is a lot of 'noise' and if he doesn't, you could PM just to check it hasn't gone astray in the system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Would You Like To Guest on Pop-Up Submissions?

Swearing in Children's Stories

Back