From Cape Town

Pop-Up Submissions - more dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard

Basic
Jun 25, 2017
UK
Another excellent session, @AgentPete! Thanks for all your hard work! It is unbelievably highly appreciated!

To the Evelyn I was speaking to in chat about recording her feedback: are you on the Colony?

A quick note to @AgentPete : You seem to have left the recording of this evening's session up on Facebook. Did you mean to?
Yup, it's still there. Could it be taken down please? I usually have my fb settings at friends only. Ta

Still more grateful for the incisive analysis and advice than anything else, though ...

Didn’t mean to leave it up, was too tired to function properly afterwards :) If anyone has tech issues (can’t hear, etc) then it’s only fair to leave it up for a little while, so they can have a shot at viewing / listening later on. I think Evelyn had some problems yesterday. Will pull it down in a few hours.

Didn’t mean to leave it up, was too tired to function properly afterwards :) If anyone has tech issues (can’t hear, etc) then it’s only fair to leave it up for a little while, so they can have a shot at viewing / listening later on. I think Evelyn had some problems yesterday. Will pull it down in a few hours.
I have Evelyn's section saved as a separate video that I can host for her or email to her, so don't worry if she misses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

From Cape Town

Pop-Up Submissions - more dates

Back