PitchMadness

I'm hearing the voices again....

Living with crazy buttocks, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2015
Texas, USA
Different from PitMad, Brenda Drake is hosting another Twitter pitch competition called PitchMadness **TODAY**. You submit your 35 word pitch and first 250 words of your completed MS, and agents compete in a game (this go-round it's Mario Kart) to win your partial or full request. Kind of brilliant and fun!

But hurry, because the deadline for this is 11:59PM EST February 26th.

PitchMadness info: Pitch Madness - Brenda Drake
This year's submission form: Pitch Madness 2016 Mario Kart Edition . . . Submission Form! - Brenda Drake

Probably also worth noting, specifically for you @Nicole Wilson, that the agent doing the pitch day is looking for thrillers and mystery novel and will be giving personalized feedback on each pitch. Definitely worth the time to put something together and check out, I think!

I got some feedback on the pitch I submitted to the Pitch Day. It was a pass, but the agent was pretty positive about my pitch: This seems like the setup to a good, classic mystery–but I typically like my mysteries with a bit more of an edge. There’s certainly a market for straightforward mysteries, though, so I wish you luck.

Now I just need to find an agent looking for a classic mystery novel! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm hearing the voices again....

Living with crazy buttocks, and more

Back