Fanfare! Peace With Teeth - Scrittura Magazine

33 Calls for Submissions in April 2017

K

Hello, hello, hello (read in Count Olaf's voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven McC

Basic
Oct 12, 2014
Scotland
Hi all

Apologies for a lack of activity on here recently. For the last few years I've been drifting in and out of writing and my Litopia activity reflects this.

However, finally some good news! I've had something published, actually published (the first time), and though it's not the biggest magazine it's an attractive journal for short stories and poems - Scrittura Magazine

You can check out the edition here - Scrittura Magazine, Issue 7, Spring 2017

Special thanks to those offered advice on my story when it went through the Houses. If anyone is looking to publish short pieces it might be worth checking out Scrittura - the submission details for their next edition are on the final page of the issue I've linked to and if they'll publish me...

Hi all

Apologies for a lack of activity on here recently. For the last few years I've been drifting in and out of writing and my Litopia activity reflects this.

However, finally some good news! I've had something published, actually published (the first time), and though it's not the biggest magazine it's an attractive journal for short stories and poems - Scrittura Magazine

You can check out the edition here - Scrittura Magazine, Issue 7, Spring 2017

Special thanks to those offered advice on my story when it went through the Houses. If anyone is looking to publish short pieces it might be worth checking out Scrittura - the submission details for their next edition are on the final page of the issue I've linked to and if they'll publish me...
Fantastic! Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

33 Calls for Submissions in April 2017

K

Hello, hello, hello (read in Count Olaf's voice)

Back