Opportunity for Scare Writers or Screenwriters, lo-o-k

Swear Words

The Six Types of Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No guarantees :) But they have another one open now, for Volume 2, and I can think of a few writers here.....

I signed up, free, poked around, observed a very high standard...but the deadline was only 2 days away for Twisted 50. Paid £5, uploaded story. Got quick and generous and useful feedback from fellow writers, made some revisions in light of reader experience and uploaded again. I also gave critiques, 15 or so....this is an interactive forum and the rules are; you must provide feedback on three pieces of work for one that you submit.

They had nearly 500 I think...there will be a figure mentioned somewhere. I made the first cut, 50 finalists yet to be announced. Twisted50 due to be published late spring, in association with literary agents Blake Friedmann, and now they are inviting submissions for a second volume.

They are also running events for screen writers.

They do seem to be having issues with their internet hosting, and are changing hosts, I think. They tweet @create50

Finalists and guests are invited to the book launches.

That sounds like an awesome way of working! 15 critiques! WOW! Even if you don´t win, that´s a lot of feedback and practice! Interesting experience, no doubt. Congratulations on making it through. Thank you for sharing the experience. Maybe I´ll try my hand.

I signed up, free, poked around, observed a very high standard...but the deadline was only 2 days away for Twisted 50. Paid £5, uploaded story. Got quick and generous and useful feedback from fellow writers, made some revisions in light of reader experience and uploaded again. I also gave critiques, 15 or so....this is an interactive forum and the rules are; you must provide feedback on three pieces of work for one that you submit.

They had nearly 500 I think...there will be a figure mentioned somewhere. I made the first cut, 50 finalists yet to be announced. Twisted50 due to be published late spring, in association with literary agents Blake Friedmann, and now they are inviting submissions for a second volume.

They are also running events for screen writers.

They do seem to be having issues with their internet hosting, and are changing hosts, I think. They tweet @create50

Finalists and guests are invited to the book launches.

Yes defo looks like a good format. My problem though is I am not too much into horror - Tales of the Unexpected - would be good if they had other Genres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swear Words

The Six Types of Writers

Back