Okay, I'm new, too.

Murdering ones darlings ...

Long Sentences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all. My name's Chuck Ott, I'm from Chicago, and I have two self-published novels: The Floor of the World (a science fiction adventure) and Something Made of Vacuum (a science fiction romantic comedy, if you can imagine such a thing ). Some big holes in my knowledge are TV shows, music and sports -- other than that, I'm interested in pretty much everything. I'd be interested to read what you're working on, in any genre. Pleased to meet you!

Hello, all. My name's Chuck Ott, I'm from Chicago, and I have two self-published novels: The Floor of the World (a science fiction adventure) and Something Made of Vacuum (a science fiction romantic comedy, if you can imagine such a thing ). Some big holes in my knowledge are TV shows, music and sports -- other than that, I'm interested in pretty much everything. I'd be interested to read what you're working on, in any genre. Pleased to meet you!
Welcome!

Welcome, kindred spirit. I, too, have no interest in sports (people think I'm deaf when I say What Game, and repeat it louder) or TV (haven't owned one for years, too much mind-melt and advertising), or modern music (my kids don't get that), but enjoy playing trad. Irish, which is a participating sport, especially on Paddy's day. I was interested in sci fi once upon a time, did all the classics... and I did recently enjoy Martian, which was fun and well written...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdering ones darlings ...

Long Sentences

Back