Fanfare! Of Katie-Ellen Hazeldine and English: Insight into Her Nobel Literature

Why You Will Feel Your Book Is A Failure (but don't let that stop you)

question on multiple pov´s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawal

Basic
Dec 15, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
I took a glance into 2013, in Litro, it was attention of Katie-Ellen Hazeldine, “Dystopia: Joe’s Ark” that caught me from distance.

Beyond the usage of words, the short story had shown how the world would, might, could or should write known and unknown thoughts in a modern ambience of incredible intellectualism in Literature.

Of course, I'd start from how we feel when we wake up and take a coffee and every day, we display how the heart won't let the act make a break but have a stay. In the deep sense of beginning a great writing, you have to welcome the head title in it full description to stand as a “logline” and to continue reading, your reader wouldn't decline.

One of the Best Opening Lines In Literature, Ever —SmartBankPoetry @TacticalTarot @LitroMagazine
http://goo.gl/8m8UnT

“The rain beat down on the garage roof,
washing August away. It had washed July away,
and June, and the second half of May.”

—Katie-Ellen Hazeldine, “Dystopia: Joe’s Ark”

C0xm5hzXUAA1KqE.jpg:small

Beautiful, The setting in Britain?

C0tcus5XEAAsRBM.jpg:small

Then, My writing would tell you that nothing seems interesting like concluding what you've started.

“What good would it do? The past itself
was dead and gone. A new life started now.”

—Katie-Ellen Hazeldine, “Dystopia: Joe’s Ark”

C0tXd6LXUAgH_lV.jpg:small

In the beauty of sight, when we capture flourish springs do what they do with single blessings. The linking between the beginning and the ending were great of Katie-Ellen Hazeldine and English, and all, should cherish to ask for more beautiful forms and colours to flourish.

To be continued...

—Lawal Jimoh
www.smartbankpoetry.blogspot.com

Last edited:
That's your name, KEH, KIND Eloquent Honorable. :)I fear the Dystopia: Joe's Ark by Katie-Ellen Hazeldine in the modern times. :eek:Touching moments, suspense. Let's hope not. Alice set in from this angle. I learned to praise good writing of which yours is beautiful in every thing. Everybody is good in their own way. I would always appreciate what is beautiful not only by length but also with colourful captivating content. You short story is a big brilliant book to me, like a Nobel novel I see. Your writing is powerful, great and Nobel writer I met in it, kind Katie-Ellen Hazeldine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why You Will Feel Your Book Is A Failure (but don't let that stop you)

question on multiple pov´s

Back