As a writer, are you a sculptor or a painter?

Giveaway Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OperaDivaAlix

Be nice too me lol fellow writers. After listening to Agent Pete live on Facebook every Sunday for nearly a month now. I have decided to join. I’m waiting for my submission to be looked at. It’s currently buried deep in the backlog ‘Roses and Thorns’ is illustrated well partly. Example Below

Attachments

• 6B80E403-850C-4B2D-AF7B-BDE14E052B6D.jpeg
    6B80E403-850C-4B2D-AF7B-BDE14E052B6D.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 5
Welcome and best of luck to you! I really like pop-up submissions.
Thank You, likewise. I know, pure genius and Pete says it as it - structural criticism but, yet, very down to earth. He dampens the harsh stigma surrounding Literacy Agents and what they do and how they assess our submissions. Pete breaks the hard ‘chocolate’ shell to help us get too the gooey centre, like a Cadbury’s Cream Egg. After all it is a business and in order to be successful it’s got to make money from both sides. Do you think commercial writing makes us writers lazy? Against literate prose, isn’t writing a art and it should be written and portrayed as so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dramatic Soprano - classically trained been singing classical music since I was eight. Hence the choice of username. Aren’t us women all divas when we want to be and Thank You Mary.

Hi Alix. Welcome. And I look forward to listening to your submission. I've submitted two so far and wish I had more to send. You'll learn so much from them.
Cheers Barbara, think it will be a while yet though. But least I’ve got my last illustration to keep me busy for the time being. I’ve just emailed Pete some samples of my illustrations/work and I told him he was a god-send to us writers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots to browse :) And no trolls here. Not a single one. Unless... we all are...hehehe. Easygoing, friendly trolls.
Love the ‘TROLLS’ film my goddaughter loves it. I think I enjoyed it more than her to be honest. I love those sort of films that bring out the big kid in us, deep down we all are. I don’t watch much TV but I do enjoy a good film or two. Watched St. Elmos Fire for the first time ever the other night. I haven’t lived, I tell ya lol :p

Hi Alix. Welcome. And I look forward to listening to your submission. I've submitted two so far and wish I had more to send. You'll learn so much from them.
More reason to start writing again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a writer, are you a sculptor or a painter?

Giveaway Words

Back