New to Cafe life

Hello!

D

Deeply personal writing and reactions of friends and famly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Susana

Welcome to the Colony! Any questions about the site, please message me. I'm one of the Guardians and always happy to help.

Do check out the Colony Notices to familiarize yourself with how the site works – The Prime Directive is the foundation of our ethos. For literary chat and general socializing, Café Life is THE place to be. We also have a Flash Club to stretch your writing muscles, and a poetry area, plus much more.

So get stuck in. You'll see that the more you put in, the more you get out. You'll learn a lot here.

Great to have you on board.

Hi Susana,

A warm welcome to the Colony and hope you enjoy it here.

There's plenty to do and we have lots of people happy to give and receive advice on works in progress. You'll get the most from the Colony with a two-way exchange and you'll be pleasantly surprised how beneficial offering critiques on the works of others is for your own work.

Litopia is a friendly and supportive community. The best thing to do is dive right in. You'll find a very helpful intro here How to guide which will point you in the right direction, and the Writing Workshops Directory WWD is a great place to road test your opening pages, chapters, blurbs & synopses etc.

If there's anything you're unsure about please drop me a message and I'll be happy to help.

Welcome to the colony, Sarah CW!

Litopia is a friendly place, please just dive in :)

Also, do keep joining us for Pop-Up Submissions on Sundays — it would be good to have your thoughts on other people's submissions, especially now you've been through the process yourself! Subscribe to the Litopia Youtube Channel and you won't miss it.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello!

D

Deeply personal writing and reactions of friends and famly?

Back