News New Seminar … “Stop Querying & Start Pitching” … Open To ALL Members For 24 Hours!

Question: Please Suggest How-Tos...

Loglines, pitches, etc

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
SStopOne.png

I am totally delighted to tell you about a brand new seminar we’ll be releasing here on Tuesday!

Stop Querying & Start Pitching” aims to kickstart your writing success by featuring some of the techniques used successfully in the VC world. Hosted by me and featuring Harvard MBA (and Litopian) Ed Simnett. Unmissable!

Very Special Note: Unlimited access to all our seminars is one of the benefits of Litopia’s Full Membership.

BUT… for the first 24 hours only, this seminar will be available to everyone right here in Cafe Life! Dropping early Tuesday moning, keep your eyes peeled!

Last edited:
View attachment 17690

I am totally delighted to tell you about a brand new seminar we’ll be releasing here on Tuesday!

Stop Querying & Start Pitching” aims to kickstart your writing success by featuring some of the techniques used successfully in the VC world. Hosted by me and featuring Harvard MBA (and Litopian) Ed Simnett. Unmissable!

Very Special Note: Unlimited access to all our seminars is one of the benefits of Litopia’s Full Membership.

BUT… for the first 24 hours only, this seminar will be available to everyone right here in Cafe Life! Dropping early Tuesday moning, keep your eyes peeled!
Is there a way for you to boil these seminars down to bullet points for those of us short on time?

Is there a way for you to boil these seminars down to bullet points for those of us short on time?
Not really, Peyton.

I do understand shortage of time, I suffer from it constantly too.

The grand plan is to end up with a range of ordered seminars that cover everything you need to know when first setting out on this exciting but strange journey.

I don’t think I could convey what I need to through bullet points… :(

It was a very interesting seminar. My husband works with venture capitalists who invest in Project Finance, that means big expensive things like water treatment or energy. About 25 years ago a Swiss engineer came to Juerg's client asking for help. He'd designed a recycling plant that would return everything back to original elements which could then be reused. Esp. effective for dumped electrical goods. Unfortunately he'd sold the patent to someone who'd shelved it. Twenty years later he was finally able to free it, but there are no investors. Money is now going into mining for new elements over reclaiming.

View attachment 17690

Help!! Can't find the link. I started watching it yesterday, and want to finish it.

Not really, Peyton.

I do understand shortage of time, I suffer from it constantly too.

The grand plan is to end up with a range of ordered seminars that cover everything you need to know when first setting out on this exciting but strange journey.

I don’t think I could convey what I need to through bullet points… :(
OK. That makes sense. Sort of like I was asking Jane Austen to boil down her novels to a few bullet points.

Question: Please Suggest How-Tos...

Loglines, pitches, etc

Back