L

God Loves The Plagiarist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Clegg

Basic
Aug 7, 2014
Swindon, UK
Really pleased to have quite a chunky new hardback book out (also as ebook). Called The Reality Frame, it builds a universe from scratch, to explore the importance of relativity and frames of reference - effectively the way we look at the universe around us. From the essentials of space, stuff and time through life and human creativity, this exploration of relativity is used to establish humanity's place in the universe.

Also looking forward to doing a series of talks based on it, starting at home as part of the Swindon Lit Fest on 4 May, in case we've any Wiltshire area members - would be great to say hello.

image_stack_img_41244.jpg

Congratulations! Oh, and I was pleased to see one of your books in our local library the other day. Can't remember which one at the moment. I wasn't specifically looking for it, just happened to be browsing the same section.

Talking of libraries, I've just requested your 'Inflight Science: a guide to the world from your airplane window.' As I live 400 yards from the flight path into Newquay Airport, I'm keen to know what keeps the planes in the air!

Talking of libraries, I've just requested your 'Inflight Science: a guide to the world from your airplane window.' As I live 400 yards from the flight path into Newquay Airport, I'm keen to know what keeps the planes in the air!

Thanks - perhaps not surprisingly, it's one of my most borrowed books from libraries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Self-Editing Checklist

L

God Loves The Plagiarist

Back