New like buttons

Writers' workspaces

The Mind of a Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still going to assign random buttons to everyone. Except the panda, cause that's sad, but don't put too much weight in my stickers. I just like rainbows and scarecrows (?). :p

If anyone gets a panda from me, it's NOT negative. :D Executive decision. My interpretation is that it denotes I think you're cute and cuddly. ;)
Wwikipedia says: " Though the panda is often assumed to be docile, it has been known to attack humans, presumably out of irritation . . ." Whenever I use panda, please remember Wikipedia.

I've removed one of the pandas I used, given they do give a negative number. If I've given you one (there are several more somewhere) let me know where and I'll remove them. :oops:

Someone still has pandas out there they gave me but I don't have a clue where they are.
Not guilty, promise -- at least I think I removed all my recklessly profligate pandaneering from when I was young and foolish, but if anybody finds that I've given them one, pls just say and I will remove!

And having checked all my 'ratings given', I can confidently say that I am not responsible for any extant pandas. :)

Well, cop that and panda off... black and white never seemed so confused, but then actually they are not unlike the Tasmanian Devil. Look cute, but watch out for the teeth!

Oh, just discovered a 'salute' is a neutral rating, and I have one panda to remove, somewhere!! :D

So on the "rating's you've given" page under your profile, it notes every single like you've given and to whom. This includes the new stuff we just got, so if there's anything you want to change/remove, that should help, I hope...

Unfortunately it doesn't appear to lead you to where you posted pandas.... boo hoo. Only one left. Cheers also seems to be a neutral ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writers' workspaces

The Mind of a Writer

Back