Fanfare! My adventure in self-publishing continues!

Kristan Higgins Talks About Romance Haters

L

Frost - Thomas Bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Karen, it's still an adventure. As per usual, marketing is tough. Most of my sales have come in the form of borrows from Amazon's KDP Select program. Avant Nation enjoyed a nice surge on the days I did a $0.99 Countdown Deal, breaking into the Top 100 in several categories, with an overall ranking in the 2,000 range. The book quickly slipped back into oblivion after the promo, which due to previous experience, I knew to expect. I'm working on a sequel, but keep getting distracted with other projects. Hopefully, the Nanowrimer in November will help. :p

Hi Karen, it's still an adventure. As per usual, marketing is tough. Most of my sales have come in the form of borrows from Amazon's KDP Select program. Avant Nation enjoyed a nice surge on the days I did a $0.99 Countdown Deal, breaking into the Top 100 in several categories, with an overall ranking in the 2,000 range. The book quickly slipped back into oblivion after the promo, which due to previous experience, I knew to expect. I'm working on a sequel, but keep getting distracted with other projects. Hopefully, the Nanowrimer in November will help. :p
I was going to ask you about KDP select... Is it worth it? atm I've not put For King and Country in the program, but I'm not sure... maybe I should.
What's your thoughts on KDP Select?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristan Higgins Talks About Romance Haters

L

Frost - Thomas Bernhard

Back