Michael Jackson's Ghost Caught Live on Larry King Show!!

Anne Rice hits out at 'internet lynch mobs'

HELLO FROM MEXICO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could have been a shadow cast by the camera man as he moved with the same motion, but it truly appears to be freestanding. I've watched this through like a dozen times. It could certainly also be digitally-altered, but if found to be genuine it is compelling evidence. Seems residual — likely just an imprint.

It could have been a shadow cast by the camera man as he moved with the same motion, but it truly appears to be freestanding. I've watched this through like a dozen times. It could certainly also be digitally-altered, but if found to be genuine it is compelling evidence. Seems residual — likely just an imprint.
I have no idea if it's fake or not but I thought it was funny at the end with the mask and Thriller playing. :)

Nah - I think it's just a wax model in a hoodie shoved up against the camera at the end...

Haha, damn it Bernard...

I'm at work, so I keep the sound turned off generally — didn't listen to it. Yeah, I was talking about the actual video, not the edit.

I fell for one of those, when I was younger: "watch this clip of a REAL ghost. Turn up your sound ALL the way to hear it, and lean CLOSE to the screen..."

The screech filled the house. Twice, before I could stop it, and Dad about took my door down coming in. Effing Dustin Doroh and his prank e-mails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne Rice hits out at 'internet lynch mobs'

HELLO FROM MEXICO

Back