• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Michael Jackson's Ghost Caught Live on Larry King Show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could have been a shadow cast by the camera man as he moved with the same motion, but it truly appears to be freestanding. I've watched this through like a dozen times. It could certainly also be digitally-altered, but if found to be genuine it is compelling evidence. Seems residual — likely just an imprint.

It could have been a shadow cast by the camera man as he moved with the same motion, but it truly appears to be freestanding. I've watched this through like a dozen times. It could certainly also be digitally-altered, but if found to be genuine it is compelling evidence. Seems residual — likely just an imprint.
I have no idea if it's fake or not but I thought it was funny at the end with the mask and Thriller playing. :)

Nah - I think it's just a wax model in a hoodie shoved up against the camera at the end...

Haha, damn it Bernard...

I'm at work, so I keep the sound turned off generally — didn't listen to it. Yeah, I was talking about the actual video, not the edit.

I fell for one of those, when I was younger: "watch this clip of a REAL ghost. Turn up your sound ALL the way to hear it, and lean CLOSE to the screen..."

The screech filled the house. Twice, before I could stop it, and Dad about took my door down coming in. Effing Dustin Doroh and his prank e-mails...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back