The Definitive Way to Read

Fanfare! I got a publishing contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quillwitch

Basic
Jan 1, 2015
Mexico
My MC lives in London, story takes place in the late 90s, he family is /was wealthy at some point, and rather old wealthy/conservative types-- but not anymore, the money is gone, but they still have a driver and an old car --what do you reckon this car would be? I´m guessing an old Bently or a Mercedes. What say you?

Bentley. For sure. They wouldn't want any of that German efficiency – soulless, don't you know? Completely soulless [ahem, this bit's in character, not the opinion of the author – you said they were old conservatives]. And they would have had palpitations when Bentley was bought out by Volkswagen... 'By golly, we didn't fight the war for this!'

Bentley. For sure. They wouldn't want any of that German efficiency – soulless, don't you know? Completely soulless [ahem, this bit's in character, not the opinion of the author – you said they were old conservatives]. And they would have had palpitations when Bentley was bought out by Volkswagen... 'By golly, we didn't fight the war for this!'

LOL! Agreed! Yes, I kinda figured.

A Bristol.
Good choice...I rather fancy a 411 series 4 as they're a great Q car—British coachbuilding hauled around by a grunty 6.2 litre Chrysler V8!

220px-1974_Bristol_411_Series_4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Definitive Way to Read

Fanfare! I got a publishing contract!

Back