Looks like I missed it :-(

Tate andTennant in Much Ado About Nothing

I am in danger of turning 'Intuitive Editing' into my little Red Book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Sep 16, 2021
New England
Well crap.

I was hoping the start of my first-contact novel would wind up in a Sci-Fi Pop-Up. I just found out about the one tomorrow. Unfortunately, I haven't put in a sub yet :-(

So my questions...

- Is any consideration made to the genre of a submission? Does it get slotted into a similarly-themed Pop-Up when possible?

- How important is the personal bio part? Do I
include my occupation or hobbies? I'm not very interesting, and don't imagine anyone would care.

- Will there be another Sci-Fi Pop-Up in the future (please, oh please).

- Is any consideration made to the genre of a submission? Does it get slotted into a similarly-themed Pop-Up when possible?

Hi @M. Dupré

Lately shows have been themed but not always, and in the past there were often lost of different genres in one episode.

Having said that @Emily will be able to shed more light on the current position.

Hi there @M. Dupré :) Yes, we've been experimenting with theming shows according to genres, and YES there will be another Sci-fi one in the coming weeks!

As for the bio... Maybe that would be a good Huddle question?? :)

But looking forward to your sub!

Thanks, Jon and Em :)

Today was the first time I participated in a Pop-Up. That was a lot of fun. It's cool Pete reads chat-room comments during the program. I really learned a lot. I just wish my connection was better. Every time it dropped, I had to reload the page.

So now I see how others do it, I'll have a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tate andTennant in Much Ado About Nothing

I am in danger of turning 'Intuitive Editing' into my little Red Book.

Back