Lonely as a Cloud

Need cheaper books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Jul 26, 2018
Hey there,

Just wanted to share that I'm feeling a little lonely. Forsaken. Abandoned.

Every day I sit and wait for a prison-licious submission to make my litobial cellular structure tingle... but for the past ten days... nothing.

Every day, I weep in my little corner of Litopia, waiting for the witty, skilled, inventive entries to slide into the August Flash Fiction Thread.

Where art thou, o noble innovative Litopians? Please, show the August Flash Fiction Thread some love! We serve the BEST coffee (Kona, naturally, thank you @James Charles ), cakes for every palate (thank you @Barbara ) and on occasion, our resident minstrel, @Jonny , delights us with a tune or two.

All in all, it's a rockin', cakin', caffeine-fuelled literary wonder.

Yours, in hopeful hopefulness,

The Flash Club.

Sorry I can't help with this - I'm not a flasher, though I've tried many times. The outware is just so inappropriate to one such as I ...

Sorry I can't help with this - I'm not a flasher, though I've tried many times. The outware is just so inappropriate to one such as I ...
But... But...
I know you've tried many times, but all you need is a beige trench coat, and some large 1970s glasses. And shoes if you like.
And then wait for an unsuspecting Litopian to wander past... And boom! A little thrill for the rest of us.

Waiting, in cheerful hope for the delight of your submission,

Flashy McFlashy.

(sorry, had to edit that, it sounded very dodgy, even for seasoned Flashers like ourselves)

I’m just about to head off to Donegal for a week. I’m literally exiting for my lift to the ferry now.

But I’ll have a look at this month’s topic and hopefully get inspired among the rugged hills, rivers, lakes and mountains. :(

I’m just about to head off to Donegal for a week. I’m literally exiting for my lift to the ferry now.

But I’ll have a look at this month’s topic and hopefully get inspired among the rugged hills, rivers, lakes and mountains. :(
ENJOY!!! If you feel like making a 5 hour trip southwards, there'll be a cuppa tae and a slice of cake waiting for you ;)

I"ll see if I can rustle up an entry as soon as I can find my thinking cap. Can't remember where I left it. Has anyone seen it round these parts?

I"ll see if I can rustle up an entry as soon as I can find my thinking cap. Can't remember where I left it. Has anyone seen it round these parts?
It's hanging on the coat hook,
monty python boo GIF
beside your beige trenchcoat.

(that was the best I could do, some of those GIFs are awfully saucy.)

Donegal. We didn't make it over there. That is why we're going back someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need cheaper books?

Back