Mash vs Writing Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
A change of plan - Pop-Up Submissions will run for the next two Sundays (28th Jan, 4th Feb). The following Sunday (11th Feb) will be the start of our continuing thrust to bring out and develop your writing voice, a theme I want to focus on all year long. More details coming soon, but for now, please mark it in your diary.

A change of plan- Pop-Up Submissions will run for the next two Sundays (28th Jan, 4th Feb). The following Sunday (11th Feb) will be the start of our continuing thrust to bring out and develop your writing voice, a theme I want to focus on all year long. More details coming soon, but for now, please mark it in your diary.
Is this new idea also live audio/video, or a typed chat session? Being deaf, unless there is text of some kind I am unable to participate.

Richard, you can certainly participate in all our events via the Discord chatroom, which offers text, audio and video options.

Today, for Pop-Up Submissions, this is how it works:

* You can read the submissions at the same time as I do by watching the live Facebook feed;
* You can listen to my reactions to each submission on the same Facebook channel (depending on your degree of deafness, this may/may not be possible for you, perhaps earphones?)
* You can text chat to me and other Litopians in the Discord chat room.

Hope you can be there.

P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onym Word Source Site

Mash vs Writing Groups

Back