Fanfare! LITFEST 2023

Dates for LITFEST

• Total voters

Poll Zodiac Signs of Litopia

Question: Shall We Stop ChatGPT From Visiting the Colony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbroken:heart::cloud-with-rain: that I am not "authorised" to open my "Special Alert" about the London Litfest. I'm hoping it isn't something personal... like "Hey everyone, let's have a party. But don't tell Rachel, she's not invited."
Anyhow, whether you wanted me there or not, it makes no difference; I won't be able to come anyway. The coffers are well and truly empty so a trip to the UK is out of the question.
However, if you all want to come to me here in Lodeve (in the south of France), the local brothel :cat:is now a hotel and rather charming :kiss-mark:. Just a thought :p
Are their ghosts? There should be ghosts. Charming, but ethereal.

Could someone please post a link to the Zoom meeting? No need for drink or food recipes, just a link to get into the meeting.

I believe this is it, Peyton. @AgentPete ?

I believe this is it, Peyton. @AgentPete ?

Yes, thats it. Will repost more prominently.

I agree. Cool! :) Hope you all had a great time. Lovely, cosy looking place. With a piano too. Did anyone have a tinkle?
Jim Henson Dog GIF by Muppet Wiki

What a lovely afternoon. Great company, venue and food.

Big thanks to @Emily for getting it all together and @Vagabond Heart for suggesting the venue.

Well done Ruby and her crew for keeping us fed and watered.

And I can confirm that all in attendance did indeed have lower halves to go with their normal Huddle tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll Zodiac Signs of Litopia

Question: Shall We Stop ChatGPT From Visiting the Colony?

Back