Life finds a way

What’s Happening...

Fanfare! Hodderscape: Open Submissions in August For SSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Odell

Hello guys,

The major China transition is still very much at full throttle; sleeping on couches and floors to get the job I need to do so that I can survive in London and continue writing.

'And....we care why...?'

I just have concerns that, because I got a little feedback on my stories, people think I'm blowing the joint and sodding off - not a bit of it :) I've just been a bit out of touch.

Thanks so much @Jason Byrne and @Jennifer Stone for their lovely and very helpful critiques :) I'm still here! Got me a tour guide audition come Friday so should be good. Hope all of you have good stuff coming to you soon! :)

I should think London is one of the most expensive places to live, so good luck with all that. Better yet, keep up the writing no matter what. ;)

Good luck with all of that. Transitions are often tough, especially when they involve relocation.

Best of luck with getting yourself settled, I've done the sofa circuit before, it's not a nice feeling sometimes. You'll get there, re- a job and your own place.

It was a good story and fun to read, regardless of whether there was or was not any sodding off. Good to hear from you though, and good luck with the tour guide audition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s Happening...

Fanfare! Hodderscape: Open Submissions in August For SSF

Back