J

Enjoy!

M

Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Litopian

Here is the very latest Litopia After Dark, our first and flagship podcast, over five years old now. The show notes follow, and here is a link to the show page itself and the player. Please feel free to discuss the show below.
And remember, the easiest way to ensure you get all our shows is to subscribe in iTunes, using this link.

AIMG_1674.jpg

It's Easter, everybody! Time for daffodils... daylight savings... and life-sized chocolate statues of Benedict Cumberbatch.

So how about we put aside Ebola, Somalian jihad, narcotraficantes, the heart-wrenching demise of a literary titan-- not to mention the greatest extinction event in the history of planet earth. Let's leave those topics for past and future shows, shall we? (We've got a rip-roarin' summer planned for Litopia After Dark!)

ir
Instead let's chat with dyed-in-the-mohair mod Ian Moore, one of the UK's leading stand-up comics. Ian is living the ex-pat dream in France. Raising a family amid barnyard animals, wearing bespoke suits, gigging across the world-- and even (keep down your jealous bile) hosting the Meat and Poultry Processing Awards of 2014.

Ian's latest book, C'est Modnifique!: Adventures of an English Grump in Rural France proves more of the hilarious same. Tonight he joins us to talk escaped livestock, gigs gone wrong... and chutney as a punishment for fruit.

Because we could all use a laugh.

Happy Easter everybody.

follow Ian @ianmodmoore

Buy his books!

Eat his Chutney (not a joke)!

>>>>>>

OMG!
Putting the Mod in Comedy
(it's in there somewhere)
is a waaaaaay funnier title.
Back me up here colony!

(show's pretty good too)

Tweeted it. He's poorly today, he said via Twitter. But has had to get up to dig a hen's grave. How did the show sound, he asked? I said, how does relaxed & convivial, country-urbane with a cherub-paterfamilias-fights goblin-demon undertone sound?
He said it sounds busy.

Something I didn't do right there, but I got it off his own channel on Youtube:

Try this one, in Aus at 12.19:

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Enjoy!

M

Just joined

Back