Amusement jólabókaflóðið

Fanciable Publishers

News DHH pitching session - York

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, and I found the perfect one at a place called Grettirslaug. Air temp in June around 10, water temp 40!
Don't know that one, but I had a jolly good time in some hot pot which was part of a camp ground in Landmannalugar. It involved beer, several hours, as well as a group of increasingly pink coloured Swiss, none of whom new their own national anthem. Long story.

I'll google Grettirslaug. I might just go there some time.

Or you could all come here for Christmas. Bring your books and read them on the beach! Woo hoo! I've grown quite fond of summer Christmases, in spite of the extra work it involved (because you've got the end of the school year, the summer gardening/milking season, and Christmas all piled up at the same time). There's nothing like spending Christmas day on the porch sipping champagne with strawberries from the garden!

Don't forget the bbq! A most essential apparatus for a Southern Hemisphere Christmas.
Of course! I sometimes forget that--we don't usually get the barbie out until later in the summer--we're vegetarian, so it isn't until the courgettes and eggplants are really swinging that we do much grilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanciable Publishers

News DHH pitching session - York

Back